X-Press Audition information 2020-2021 – Digital/Virtual Auditions
HS Choir class grades 9-12 -- no audition needed everyone can be in this choir.
X-Press Choir grades 10-12 -- you must audition and there are only a certain number of seats to be filled.
Part 1 -If you are interested please complete this form now.
Part 2 - Due by May 8th
- Submit a video of you singing a solo of your choice. 1-1½ minutes total.
- It should be school appropriate in content.
- Please use accompaniment for your solo.
- You may use Piano, YouTube (instrumental track), Guitar, or other methods for your accompaniment. If you accompany yourself make sure your face is visible.
- There should not be any other voice on the video.
- Your face must be visible during the entire video.
- Share the video in one of the following ways
- Upload it to your google drive and then share it with Mrs. Terry firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload it to YouTube and share the link via email.
- Send it in a remind message. If you don’t have a remind account from one of Mrs. Terry’s other classes, text the class code @79kk4c to the number 81010. Download the remind app and message your video through remind.
- Video is due before May 8th @ 11 pm
Part 3 - May 12th & 13th
- Once your video has been submitted you will receive a confirmation email from Mrs. Terry. You will be asked to schedule a time for a zoom meeting audition that will last around 8-10 minutes.
- During the zoom portion of the audition you will:
The academic requirement for being in X-Press is a 2.5 cumulative GPA as well as all other code of conduct requirements.